This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Milwaukee Bucks Haikus: Ray Allen


Sorry about so much basketball, my friends, but I'm really excited for this season. Today's haiku is heartbreaking, especially in light of the Desmondo Mason -- Jamaal Magloire trade this week. All Bucks fans wish the great Desmondo well, and would reccommend he check out the Memorial to Victims of Terrorism while he's in Oklahoma City. Anyway, the trade recalls another Bucks trade, the most horrible trade ever -- and not just because D. Mason was a part of it.

(The photo will come later -- Google/Blogger is failing right now)

Ray Allen

For Gary Payton
Drives me absolutely nuts
Ray Ray where are you?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger jill said…

    i think this haiku could have been better. i like ray.

    and what about your favorite buck? that moncreeef guy? or whatever? where's he?

    a credit union blog? seriously? where do i send my check?

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Jill, stop letting the cat out of the bag. And my despair at the Ray Allen trade prevents me from thinking straight when I write my Ray Allen haikus.

    And if that site isn't professional, I'm not going there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home