This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

JAG

Why is JAG still on? I have searched far and wide, and not met anyone who watches this show. And it's been on so long that I can no longer remember a time before JAG. I think it must have started when I was three. It's cluttering up my TV schedule. CBS could have a cruddy new show there for me to mock instead.

The question remains, who watches JAG? I know people who watch CSI, Will and Grace, Law and Order, and all the other long-running shows that never were/are no longer good. Is JAG even in syndication? Do people watch the listings and say to themsleves, "oo, the JAG where so-and-so prosecutes the rabbit guy is on tonight." And anyway, isn't JAG a racial slur? How long are we going to stand for this?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home