This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Sunny Day in Dallas

This is why I love Dallas, even with all its foibles. I hate driving here, but I like living here. 82 and sunny in February. Boo-yah!

I was punishingly social last weekend, going to two parties where I got good free food. It was fun to be around people again like my college roommate, who is now a Pastor, and might be reading this, so stop cussing.

Sometimes even I can't believe the stuff that comes out of my ears.

Work is hillariously stupid today. I can't believe that either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home