This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Tide Us Over

The new laptop burns CD’s real super great. My desktop’s burner always cuts off tracks and kills people. I hate that.

Today I played basketball for two hours, which was about one hour too many. I am incredibly sore right now in my legs and back…I don’t even want to think about how I’m going to feel tomorrow morning

Speaking of basketball, I determined today as I was playing that it’s the best sport ever, so much better than all the others. I understand that this is just my opinion, and that my opinion does not count. Now why do I think it’s so great? Creativity. When you have the ball in your hand with teammates cutting and defenders getting in the way, you don’t always have time to determine the best course of action. Not only that, the defenders are themselves trying to determine what you’re going to do, and trying to take it away. You have to be creative in order to get past the defense and get the ball in it’s proper spot. It’s constant decision and adjustment from split-second to split-second. You have to know both your capabilities and your defenders’, so you can beat them properly. I don’t know if this paragraph makes any sense, but me feelin’ it was the reason I played basketball too long this morning.

Last night and today I re-watched just about all of The Office, as well as Napoleon Dynamite (twice, the second with the commentary track). Now I’m watching Saturday Night Live with Jason Bateman. I’ve pretty much been laughing all day. That “Monkey Poop” skit made me laugh hard. I wasn’t quite LOL, but it was close. “Why is this seat covered in plastic?” Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home