This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Small Mac Thought

We got a bunch of Mac Minis shipped to our store today -- I know they aren't exactly brand new, but this was the first time I really took a look at one. It's Apple's greatest triumph of style over function. You really can't imagine how hard those things are to service. Imagine if you took what under your car's hood, jammed it into a box 1/4 the size, and put the engine in one of the rear tires. That's what it's like. Soon Apple will be coming out with the Macburger, which will be a computer that looks and smells like a cheesburger. Since it will be "cool", Mac people will eat it up. And chip their teeth.

Just kidding, Mac people. I know that Macs have many legit functions and PC's have the limitations Microsoft puts on them. But until you get a second button on your mice, I say get away. What's life, really, without right-clicking on stuff?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    I agree sir. Although I do have a mac and I have a wireless mouse, with right clicking functions. Zinga! mac's rule...just kidding. I have to admit that there I absolutely hate mac fanatics...you know the guys who wear shirts like, "I used to think it was all my fault...and then I got a Mac." They should be harmed in mean ways.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger jill said…

    you know who's a mac fanatic? jeremy biddle. i bet he has that shirt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home