This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Gerard Depardieu Reportedly Reported to be Ending His Film Career

There are a number of angles I could use to comment on this story. There's the "I didn't know he had a career after Green Card" angle. There's alse the fact that Yahoo! news is just regurgitating what another newspaper said and isn't even bothering to check whether or not it's true. Lastly, I could respond to the article the way I usually do, by yelling "Depardieu!" (pronounced di-pi-di, with short "i" sounds) at the top of my lungs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home