This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"I don't want to read two blogs"

The title of this post is a quote from my wife, who informed me that my plan to reinvent my sports blog, Sports Ignorant, is stupid. She's wrong. I have renamed it, retooled it, and it will now serve all your sports needs. Look for updates over there on Tuesdays, and while you're there check out the cool banner at the top of the page that I made all by myself.

A WISCONSIN SPORTS FAN IN DALLAS

I have a bunch more Bucks haikus, but I'm going to post them over there to keep this blog from becoming "All-Bucks, All-The-Time," which would drive away most of the approx. 16 people a day that read this thing, if they're still around. Are you still around?

Yeah, Bucks season starts tonight. So what? This blog is about important things like Judge Ito being nominated for the Supreme Court -- that's the court, only with sour cream.

Maybe I should stick to sports.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger jill said…

    I can't believe you dissed the Admirals.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home