This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Retraction, Sort Of.

My post from today is already on the Blogger/Google Search Beta, and you can find it with "Andrew Bogut." In fact, it's #1 in the "sort by relevance" queue. Maybe I just need a way to put those keywords in quotes without destroying my text. There's gotta be an answer to this. I refuse to believe that the Google Blog Search Beta is just schizo. It's like the computer tests I take -- I knew there was a right way to study for them, but it didn't make sense until I found Transcender. That was the key. What is the key to higher search results? I have a feeling only the scummy spammers know the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home