This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Another Test in Ubuntu

Let's go back to geeky things, since my beloved wife deemed the last post the "gayest post ever." She clearly knows nothing of the ways of love.


I'm using the Ubuntu (there's that word again) "post blog entry" program, which supposedly can post via the blogger API. That would be pretty awesome, except the only buttons I have to format text are bold, italics, and add link.


I really don't use much more than that. Maybe I should start. It would clearly make me a better blogger.


I suppose I should have mentioned that this was only a test before I started rambling. Well, the italics work...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home