This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

What I did this weekend.

I’ve set up the laptop that was constantly crashing as my main writing computer now…I did everything this weekend, and I’m really excited about it. I scarfed an old notebook hard drive from a destruction computer and plugged it in and it worked. I’ve added everything I need to make this great, and I’m going to intermittently plug it into my etwork at home when I need to connect it to the internet. It’s all so good, and it will help me organize things as well. I love composing on the laptop, is the thing. It’s so sweet and clean. Is this post strange? Yes, it involves me praising my cheap laptop. But I’m just happy about it and I’m living in that moment. Get off of my cloud, or I’ll activate the trap door.

Also, my wife discovered that we overpaid our taxes this year and will be getting money back instead of having to pay a bunch. This is also good.

I think that everything pink should smell like bubble gum. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home