This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Work Notes

I'm not exactly sure, but I think one of the people I work with is pretending his mother-in-law is still alive so he and his wife can continue living in their house. That's what I seem to be overhearing anyway. Sounds like a movie, doesn't it? I don't mean the dead body is stil there, I just mean they're keeping the death secret from the people who own the house. I'll try and confirm this and let you know, because it's just crazy.

I still don't have a key for one of the doors that keep me from entering my room in the morning. The General Manager suggested (kiddingly, of course) that I climb up the walls and over the ceiling tiles to get to my room. It might actually work, if I were a monkey or Spider-Man.

One of our salesmen is an Arab, like from Palestine, and he occasionally has customers who don't want his help just because he looks like an Arab. I had something else to write, but I can't think of it right now (maybe that's pulling the curtain back a little too far).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home