This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I Feel Stale

In order to keep the blog fresh, I will be going on a weekend hiatus -- this will be the last post until Monday. Actually, I'm going to finally post that Austin photo, and then I'll be done. I'm going to take another walk, get some exercise, and plan out portions of my life that need planning. And I just haven't felt like blogging ever since that remnant fellowship thing. Maybe that cult drained all my life force, I don't know.

Big things are afoot -- I have a devastating rant in me about the Christian Right, plus one about the Kneejerking Left. Plus, Revenge of the Sith is coming out, I have to discuss some TV shows I find interesting and TV viewership in general, I have some weight loss tips to give out, I have to talk about the NBA playoffs and give my second round predictions (by Monday night, actually) -- there's just a lot of hay to make here in the next week that I have to mentally prepare for.

So, take Sunday off from reading this blog. Go play some video games or feed the homeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home