This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

As much as I hate the idea of using this blog to vent about vague work things...

I just have to. Right now. The people above me at work are making my life miserable right now. As much as I'd like to think that it's just me, I know they're also making the lives of people at all the other stores miserable, too. Strangely, that doesn't help.

We ask them to do one thing...it's a simple favor, really, for a customer. Buy from this vendor, not from that one. Not only do they not do it, but they then tell us to do the same thing we just did, the thing that didn't work. Oh, I'm sure they have their reasons. The fact remains they could take care of the customer first and worry about all the other crap later, but they aren't.

My favorite part of this is the fact that I told them I did something, and they wrote me back and told me not to do it until I did something else. I'd love to turn back time, people, but I can't. This isn't Primer, and if it was, my double would have drugged me by now.

Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home