This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Google Word For the Day

So I go through the trouble of personalizing my Google start page with a bunch of stuff I'll probably just want to remove later (thanks for the link, though, Paul M), and I include the "Word of the Day", which I will use to increase my vocabulary. Well guess what today's word is -- no, it's not Epth, unfortunately. Its..."varicolored", meaning: "having a variety of colors."

Next time I expect them to have a word that wasn't just made up in the Google offices. I mean, that's a word I totally could have made up. "Varicolored"? Don't we already have "multicolored"?
Google's motto is "do no harm", but they've just made the world a little dumber, or at least a little confused.

I sure hope tomorrow's word is for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home