This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Really Need to Start Watching LOST

I was listening to The Ticket here in Dallas this morning, to the Gentle Musers, and they were playing some audio from the Tv show Lost. My understanding is that a character disappeared a couple of weeks ago and is now appearing in characters' visions -- soaking wet and whispering ominous things in backwards-talk.

This is so far up my alley I could throw a piece of garbage out my window and hit it.

Why aren't I watching this show, which has become the heir apparent to Twin Peaks and all of its pale imitators? I will solve this problem very soon, don't you worry. It looks like Civilization 4 is going to be pushed to the back burner for a while. You remember that my wife and I watched the first 3 seasons of Alias in like 2 months, right? This is only one season, thankfully. Thank the Lord for Netflix, too, so I don't have to buy them.

I walked to work today. Gonna get big quads.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger pete said…

    Walking doesn't technically develop your quads, unless you walk solely up flights of stairs or do lunges the entire way to work.

    Good piece on baldness

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    I would love to see Mike walking all the way to work doing lunges. Anyone doing that would be a site to see.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    No, you're right, I was mistaken. I forgot to mention that I was walking backwards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home