This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I've Been Racking my Brain...

(generic white businessman or cold blooded killer?)
...trying to think of how yesterday could have been worse, and I haven't thought of a way. I guess the 19-pizza order I took could have stiffed me. That may have sent me over the edge. But the rest of it was about as bad as it could possibly have been.

That's why I bought peanuts. Peanuts I just remembered were in my drawer here at work. (Chomp.)

Paul Edinger is quickly becoming the new Fuad Reveiz. I'm almost certain I spelled both that first and last name wrong.

Darren Sharper is officially the player I hate most in the NFL, and #2 isn't even close.

But don't think for a minute that it was just the Packer game that bummed me out. The Bucks got blown out for the second straight game, both my jobs put me in contact with people who are dumb and don't care about me but can tell me what to do, and on top of that the soda machine at my real job was out of Mountain Dew. That was the last straw, and it happened at 10:30am. What a horrible day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home