This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Good feedback on the new blog look.

Some quotes from my wife regarding the new look of the blog:

"It's just too BRIGHT, it just attacks you."
"It looks less professional, and more amateur all of a sudden."
"Let me think of some more quotes."

I'm going back to blue, and I'm going to try to make it work. All the templates have customization issues, but I'll just have to learn to deal with it.

Also, you may have noticed (if you've attempted to comment) that I finally enabled word verification. Now, I personally am annoyed by it, but it's the best way to stop Fancy Dress Barn from spamming me.

As always, thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home