This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One Last Thing on NBA Officiating:

After watching the Clippers and Suns try to out-fail each other at the end of the game last night, I was struck by how much worse the officiating was in that game than in the much-maligned game 4 of Mavs-Spurs. The Spurs should consider themselves very blessed that Steve Javie and Co. didn't do their game -- it was a crapshoot. I could have sworn they were just making random foul calls by the end of the game.

Suns: Didn't I tell you? Never trust Tim Thomas. Congratulations anyway, and thank you for making Penny and Garry Marshall sad.

What am I going to write about next? Not basketball or Linux, I can tell you that. Ok, one other last thing: So I managed to rip a DVD to a SVCD MPEG on my hard drive, making the world a better place. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home