This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

FYI -- Blogger is goofy today...

But I'm going to try to post this right now, while I can. Here are the rules:

If you call my phone from an unknown number, and don't bother to leave a message, and then keep calling me without leaving messages, on the 5th ring and only the 5th ring, I will answer. I will ask you who you are and what your business is, and why you keep calling me. If I know you, then I will now know your number, and it won't be unknown. If I don't know you, I will hang up and never answer again, and if you try and call me a 6th time you will be blocked. I don't know why, but it seems like somebody out there needs to know the above info.

Also FYI -- I'm onto my third Linux -- This one's called Ubuntu. But in my head I refer to it as "DJ Mbenga." He's the third string center for the Mavericks. Anyway, it's working pretty well, not that you care. Pretty soon I'll have a Linux extravaganza written -- I don't know how much I'm going to post here, but it will be somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home