This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Convention Robots

I hate canned speeches. Therefore, I hate the National Conventions. There's nothing more painful than watching Ah-nold teleprompt his way through a speech that works in the names of all of his movies, or watching the Bush twins try to humanize their father by making references to how liberal Yale is.

Why do they televise these things? They're like really poorly made but star-studded infomericals. Ok, so admittedly I still don't know who I'm going to vote for in this election, but there's no way I'm going to let the Gropenator or some guy from Maryland influence me. I may not even watch the debates this year, with the 2 candidates anxiously racing to say the thing that sounds most centrist. They would say or do anything to get elected.

I'm out. I need an alternative way to pick a candidate, one that doesn't involve politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home