This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Do you ever wonder...

...why teenagers like to capitalize random letters? I do. It's writing that makes me want to vomit, literally. It's like being on a mental roller coaster. I just spelled "literally" as "letteraly". I must be tired.

"Super Baby Geniuses" -- worst movie ever?

I haven't seen a movie in a week, and I'm getting peckish. I'm really excited about this one. Tim from "The Office" as Arthur Dent. What a great idea.

Don't worry, I got a chance to go through a bunch of old stuff and covert it into something I can use. There will be some fun stuff here tonight or tomorrow. Plus, there will be more material when I watch some more movies. Maybe I'll watch one of my wife's chick movies. Nah, I don't want to waste time. I've got the idea that this is to be the most productive time of my life. So, here goes nothing.

And for those who were wondering, I fell way short of my goal of losing 14 punds. I settled on 4, which is better than 0, and way better than -4. So, my goal for the next 2 weeks will be to lose 14 more pounds. No, I never learn my lesson.

Maybe I'll tell you about my vacation, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home