This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

FYI: you can cut & paste footnotes in blogger

As I found out in the last post. I cannot come up with words to describe my happiness at this discovery. Ach. Ooch. It's great. A whole new world has opened up, albeit one that is localized to this blog.

And the preceding post was an example of something I started writing but then had to abandon in the middle of because I picked it back up too late. In this case, LOTR was a distant hazy memory, so I had to change this from a full recap of the film to what you just read.

Another example of this is my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home