This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Decision Novelology

I've decided that the winner in the contest of what novel I'm going to write will be...

Violent Parodies Director!

Thank you all for voting. I'm outlining it all right now. I think it'll be fun. Needs a new title tho.

Just watched the first 6 episodes of "Arrested Development" on DVD this week, thanks to Netflix. It's a real giggle-fest. I like the guy who rides the Segway.

I've got 2 huge posts to make before my novel -- my NBA Preview and my Haloween Rant. Prepare thyselves.

BTW -- My wife's also doing this novel writing thing, and I'm convinced her book's just going to be a shot at me. More details as I get them.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Oh man--I just watched the first five episodes of Arrested Development last night! I really enjoyed it. Yes, the magician on the segway kicks ass. I also really enjoyed the dad in jail, being all buddies with gangstas and White Power Bill or whoever. Any show where a magician playing catch with his dad in prison gets shivved (shived?) is A-OK with me.

    Also, the personal-type family discussions someone gets talked about, and then all of the sudden they're laying down behind the couch or whatever are awesome. Especially the one where Jason Bateman and The Dad are talking about how jacked up Buster is, and then he's sitting directly next to them yawning. Good stuff.

    I think I'm going to write the novel choice you both liked, even though I don't know how the hell to do it. So I'd better get to work on that. Lots of storyboarding and things to do before tomorrow.

    Oh, also, there's a lot more to it than this, but yeah...some friends of Gram Parsons stole his casket from LAX where his father was shipping it home, becuase they thought he'd rather be buried in Joshua Tree National Park where he used to hang out and do drugs (and was doing drugs for like a solid week before he died). They ended up setting the body on fire, which they said was cool and trippy. In the end, they could only be charged with casket theft for some reason. There are many accounts of all this, so I was going to invent a new one for my new character. I swear, I'm still writing that book eventually.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home