This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Fantasy Nerdball

That title sounds like a role-playing game. Anyway, due to my awesomeness I am in the championship game of the only Fantasy Football League I joined this year. So, next week root for Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb and the rest of my crew. Pray for them to do well so I can win a meaningless prize I'll probably refuse anyway.

We just had a power surge here at work, and there's some weird noises going on. The lights flickered and everything. My head a splode. That's what I repeat to myself when people start to bother me. It's my version of "serenity now!" Try it, it really works.

Ooo. Anther power surge. I'd better post this before it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home