This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Oscinator

Well, they've finally done it. Not only will the Oscars (TM) get most of the awards wrong, they forgot to nominate the Best Picture of the year. I'm not going to tell you what that is, because you should know. This is why I'm not a movie critic. Every year I'd have to write a letter tot he Academy of my peers and chastise them for being wrong. Of course, it's all a matter of opinion. So then why are we having awards?

Ray. Flipping Ray. Instead of Eternal Sunshine? Aaaagh! This is as bad as when Titanic won. Or when Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan. No, this is worse. If I were a critic, I would go on an old-school Terminator-style rampage on the Academy. Somebody would pay for these shenanigans.

It's official: The Oscars are officially the Grammys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home