This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Breaking News...

Upon viewing the MTV website (oh, the pain I go through to write this blog), I saw mention of a "Sweet Sixteen Bonus Clip Marathon" on Saturday. They let you vote on what clips you want to see. My people are currently investigating this, and Mouse says we'll have a bead on what all this means pretty soon. In the meantime, here's a fun quote from Mark Cuban on a totally unrelated subject:
There have been millions upon millions of blog entries. I know at www.icerocket.com, we have indexed at least 6mm pages of blogs. I don’t know the number of political bloggers, or the number of pages posted, but I can tell you this, every single one of them with any aspirations of popularity is looking for a way to stand out. The way that happens is to knock one of the gatekeepers off their perch.
Hey! Mark! I have aspirations of popularity and I don't want to knock one of the gatekeepers off their perch! Nice plug of icerocket, though. Next up: My review of the search engine icerocket. Boo-yah!

Ok, Mouse has just informed me that from 2-5pm CST on Saturday, they're running all the episodes of Sweet Sixteen in order, so I'll finally get to see the start of episode 2. Plus, they wouldn't have you just vote online for nothing, so I bet there will be "deleted scenes" included. It's like having a DVD (you can only watch once, at this specific time)! Double Boo-yah!

This "Marathon" will also make my end-of-season awards better. Yessss.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home