This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

That Google AdBar

I am officially on my way to being a sell-out. Look at those ads at the top of this page. Just look at them. What the heck am I doing? Not only are they ugly, but this is the same company that totally dissed Tony Horvath. This is also the same company that provides the space and user interface for this blog. Which reminds me: I need to back up this thing to some sort of solid media, before Google decides that something I write is "hate speech" too, and savagely deletes it. In this day and age of Christian-hating, I'm bound to say something good about my God, which is totally hateful to those other gods out there.

Right now all the ads are for blogs and blogging resources. Who knows what they'll end up being when Google crawls this page and puts all the words in a database. The mind boggles. And googles. If you see something you like, I think I'm allowed to order you to click on it. Clicking on it helps my master plan. That's all I'm going to say about this. Probably ever.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Um, I guess you pissed Google off cause one of the adds when I was reading the blog was for Gay Republicans. Yeah.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    I don't know how that happened, but I went to the site, and it was pretty interesting. I was going to block the ad from this site, but I realized that I just don't care. There are far worse ads to see at the top of my page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home