This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, July 15, 2005

One Year Anniversary

I know y'all can't really remember the time before the Epth Nation Blog, but July 19th is only the one-year anniversary. Next week I'll be re-running the best bits from the last year, with new commentary on them. It'll be great, and also less work for me. It's a clip show for blogs! Yay!

But seriously, thanks to all of those who read this stuff and especially those who have commented on things. I write all this for me, not for you, but it's good to know there are other people that enjoy it.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Big up to the smokin' guy at george webb. But not to nader. Except the safety that he brought about in automobiles.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Yes, our automobiles would certainly be safer, as would our knives. Which would defeat the purpose of them.

    I think of those three, it would have to be Anthony Mason. Why? Because he's black, and he's not insane. Those are two pretty good reasons.

    Man...George Webb's. The more I se of this great land of ours, the more I realize that there really is no equivalent for it anywhere else.

    Good to hear from you, Bradford.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    Well I am going to take a chance and assume that George Web's is a Millwaukee thing. It is isn't it? Anyway, just wanted to give you a congratulations on one year. You have definately always brightened my days and kept me preoccupied throughout. Thanks and keep up the great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home