This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Oh My


That last post created a little bit of controversy. This blog needed a bit, no? Maybe. Anyway, it's clear I need to pass off the "Dear Abby" duties to somebody who's going to get into less trouble. Later this week I will unveil him and name him.

I've had some sort of stomach thing since Friday night that's just driving me crazy. It feels like I have gas pretty much all the time. I just got Gas-X, and it seems to be working a little bit, but my stomach still feels nauseous. What also helped was the Packers winning 52-3 today, but then I remembered that they're still 1-4 and I felt bad again. My stomach shouldn't be ruled by a football team, but as an American, it is.

To justify this post's existence, here's another cute picture of my dog.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home