This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Videoblogging

I've decided to try videoblogging, since I have the technology and the will. Anything to keep you people interested in what I do here. Does anyone out there in the world have suggestions as to what I could videoblog. So far I have one thought: A story. Nude.

Just kidding. Like I said, I want to keep you people interested.

Also, does anyone know of any sites I could use for this? Free sites?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't steal my ideas, man.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, this was my idea, man. Don't listen to that guy.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Look, guys, calm down -- I'm not nearly together enough to steal something like that. Who are you two, anyway?

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger pete said…

    How about a videoblog of a pizza delivery? But not one of those Hawaiian pizzas, a real man's pizza like Veggie Delite.


    (Not afraid to not be anonymous)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home