This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No Time to Write

So now I seriously need a new job. I'm trying to get this place, the place I work, in tip-top shape so I can leave it. Anybody out there got a job for me?

I'm a:

Computer Technician
(A+, MCP, MCSA, 4+ years experience troubleshooting and fixing computers)

Writer
(Just look at this blog for evidence of that, holmes. I can do reviews, fluff pieces, hard-hitting investigations, and especially stories of any length, for magazine, book, and web)

Inventory/Shipping/Receiving
(Manage a 1000-piece inventory, great knowledge of shipping and receiving processes)

Resume' provided upon request. I'm looking for a company that treats it employees with any sort of respect at all, or at least pretends to. I'm awesome, hire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home