This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pictures from Beaver Land






Top: It truly is God's country out there. This is what happens when you have mountains, oceans, and constant rain. This is one of those oceans, the Pacific.

2: The first night there, we saw this sunset. I'm glad I got a picture of it, because the other nights were cloudly and bleah.

3: Me holding my newest nephew. Yes, he's warm enough.

4: Ancient peoples carved this message into the rocks in ancient times. I don't know what it says, but it looks like "Melen (hearts) Iran."

5: They have giant marshmallows in Oregon. I took a picture of the place they keep them before they are cut into smaller marshmallows and roasted and put too close to the fire and ruined.

I'm hearing some bad acting on Windfall in the next room. I like the show's concept, but it sure looks boring in practice. Now we know why it's on during the summer.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger jill said…

    Nancy, right-click on the picture and choose "Save Picture As." Then just save it to your computer.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to say that I check out your blog most days, and that I absolutely love this thing. Its by far the most interesting read on the internet. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Nancy,

    What Jill said. Sorry, I've been working all day.

    Anonymous,

    You're welcome, o unknown friend. (And what do I owe you?)

    My wife added that parenthetical statement, btw.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm…I’m pretty sure you don’t owe me anything, as we have never met. However, that said, I would not be one to refuse the financial contributions of a stranger:)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Dave,

    All we have in the house are the nerf(TM) brass knuckles. They're squishy.

    And stop discouraging encouragement.

    Love,

    Supafly Man
    Official U.S. Pimp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home