This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A New Writing Habit

Everything's changin', peoples. This week, I won't be able to blog at work because I'm training a guy to do my job -- that's right, I'm leaving on Thursday! No, not Papa John's, I'm leaving my real job. Then, starting Friday I'll be in the Great Northwest for a week of relaxing, writing, and hanging out with my in-laws. I have not confirmed internet access yet, so it might be a real quiet week here (followed by a period of insane creativity from all the writing I did). Then, the week after that, I start my new job.

It therefore will become necessary to change my daily blogging time -- should it be at night after I get home from the Papa? I don't want to rant and rave about that every night (although some might like it). If I start blogging in the morning I'll have to get up super early, and that might affect the coherence of the posts. Don't worry -- I'll work it out. It just might take some time to adjust, that's all.

Lately I've had a hankering to skewer a Sweet Sixteen episode, since I haven't done so in a while. I'm having trouble getting one from my internet sources, however. Also, I still need to tell you about that Dwarf movie. I almost forgot about that, but not really because its images are burned into my brain. It's really going to be fun, so stay tuned.

Please stay tuned.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger pete said…

    There is internet access but not wireless, it is cool retro wires. Groovy!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger NakedHobo said…

    so, whats this new job

     

Post a Comment

<< Home