This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mickey Rourke: Notorious or just Sketchy?

When I'm doing stuff with people, many of them wonder if their antics or the antics we experience will "make the blog." I'm here with my wife's family, and most of the stuff that goes on here is stuff I'd rather not bring up in a blog setting. I hope that doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. One thing that must be brought up in public, however, is a Scattergories issue that blew my mind. The category? Something Notorious. The Letter? M. My answer? Mickey Rourke.

I didn't get the Scattergories point, and I'm still whining about it two days later. Who's more notorious than Mickey Rourke? Hitler, possibly. I asked for an example of a notorious person and my wife came up with Al Capone and Rasheed Wallace. I'm pretty sure Rasheed never donated money to the IRA or supported President Bush, is all I'm sayin'.
Discuss. Agree with me. Read this Salon.com article from 2002.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you Michael.
    Chicken Dance, Chacha Slide, Freeze, YMCA, etc.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    See what I'm up against, people?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home