This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Intermission: Sports Guy goes to Milwaukee

As many of you know, I live in Dallas but grew up in Milwaukee. That explains my love of the Bucks and the seething love/hate thing I have with the Brewers, as well as a bunch of other things about me that you may or may not have picked up on. Bill Simmons of espn.com visited Wisconsin and went to two Brewers games and a Packers game, and had a lot of great things to say about the state and its people. Also, he seems to have noticed that there are a lot of fat people there. Nice and fat -- that's how we roll.

I was kind of disappointed, though. I was under the impression that the sausage race now had a Mexican chorizo, but Simmons doesn't mention that. Looks like he's only running once this year, and I have no idea why. It seems racist, which I hate.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard there is a rule in major league baseball that does not allow changing mascots in the middle of the year. Hence, only one Chorizo run this year.

    I have no idea why there would be such a rule.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home