This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Entertainment -- This Post Goes After "Post Three"

Not only has the opening band left the area, we just found out that Sufjan has a big screen behind him for multimedia extravagazas! This is going to be just like that Floyd concert, only I haven't been offered weed.

Yet.

I don't know how much I'll be posting during the actual concert, since I paid (after surcharges) 35 bucks for these seats. We're in the balcony, btw. At least we have a clear view of the stage and aisle seats.

Anyway, I'll have a playlist for you at some point I suppose.

Update: still no blacks in attendance, though I do see quite a few afros. I've also decided that there are quite a few 17-19 year-olds as well. There's now a sweet smell of some kind of smoke hanging in the air. Allergies ahoy.

Upon further review, the orange-red is actually blood-red. And the stage is butt-ugly with curtains seemingly made of giant pieces of garland. I can't decide whether it's christmas-y or space-age-y. Either way, it's terrible.

There are also giant glowing things on the wall that typify the pro/anti 70's vibe.

Sufjan's about to hit the stage. Also, a 6th fat person just husked by. I could not be more excited right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home