This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Row in Front of us

My wife counting the sets of people who sit down in the row in front of us and then get up because the seats are obstructed. We're on set number 8.

She's also pointed out two people who are larger than me. She's def a keeper, this one.

The opening band, (fill name in later here), consists of a chick-lit-type singer and 5 different string instruments and nothing else. They're very soothing. People set #8 just hugged. Looks like they're staying in those crappy seats.

I haven't been to a concert in a while -- is it normal for violinists to be wearing masks on top of their heads? As in, not on ther faces. I'm just wondering.

Chick Lit is now playing an electric piano, which is a pretty cheap way to branch out from string instruments if you ask me. She must have heard me mocking her in my head. She also sounds like somebody I can't quite place -- my wife says her voice is haunting. I don't know about that, but I think Bjork wants her accent back.

Masks are still being worn improperly, and two more husky people have passed us. No african-americans yet though. That one Indian guy doesn't count. The band now has a drummer, but he's just sitting there. Her quiet songs are quite pretty, but her rock voice could scatter a colony of rats, even if they were intently concentrating on something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home