This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hairstyles From Which My Male-Pattern-Baldness Saves Me

I'm going bald quickly, and that's a bummer because there's no way around it. If I just let it go, I'll look ugly; if I fight it with combovers or pills or balms, I'll look pathetic. Maybe it's time I look at the positive side of this hair-losing. Here's a list of hairstyles I can never inflict upon the world:
  • The Mohawk
  • The Hair-Helmet
  • The Mop Top
  • The Bush of Hair, and it's smaller cousin,
  • The Shrub, and it's larger cousin,
  • The White Man's Afro
  • The Combed-Forward Neanderthal, and it's more labor-intensive cousin,
  • The Hair Plastered Forward Like You Were Just Walking Backwards in a Windstorm
  • The Hair Band
  • The Feathered Back Like Farrah Fawcett
  • The Bowl
  • The Slicked Back Coach
  • The Meticulously Messed-Up
  • The Steve Nash Just-Washed-But-Still-Greasy
  • The Mark Cuban
  • The Dreadlocks
  • The Lightly Frosted
  • The Spaghetti-Head
  • The Sensitive Ponytail Guy
  • The Standing Straight Up Due To Products
  • The Everything Combed Towards the Middle
  • The Kirk Hinrich
  • The Donald Trump
Looks like I'm the lucky one after all, eh? No, you're right, I'm still not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home