This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sports Guy is Insane.

If Chicago and Cleveland finish ahead of the Bucks this year, I'll eat my hat. If Cleveland finishes ahead of Miami, I'll eat your hat. And I don't know where that hat's been.

Yay! Bush won. I think everyone's excited by the thought of not seeing politcal ads for a while. Kerry won my respect with the gracious day-after concession. This is how these things are supposed to work. But what becomes of Kerry's great plan to hug our allies and love them into supporting us? The answer is unclear, but we'll see.

At some point last night, extremely local and tan TV anchor Steve "I'm so" Eager made the one slip of the tounge every journalist and talking head fears -- he referred to the "elections" and the "erections." Poor guy. Hope they fire him, he's way too creepily tan. Plus, I'm jealous of his relationship with Heather Hays, in that he gets to sit by her and stuff.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home