This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

yeah, umkay.

In an extremely quick move that I had no idea could even happen, the powers at work are moving me from the room in which I've always been into a different and less convenient room about 1/3 the size. My next move is into subbasement B, I think. I hope they let me keep my stapler. I can't explain it here, but this whole thing is just another example of how people I've never met are influencing my life in a negative fashion just because they are higher in the management chain of the company in which I choose to work.

There are others here that will be more mad than I, because now they will have to do real work more of the time. Me? As you can see by this post's timestamp, I will find a way to pass the time in non-work-related ways regardless of where they move me. This move also will keep me from doing the one job I hate here, so that's worth a move into a closet.

Of course, the way this place goes, they could be going in another direction. I don't care, I just wish they'd stop coming into my room with tape measures and bothering me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    That must be the new Employee of the Year Bullshit Antiprize. Ooh, also, I tried to get you a screen capture of the inanimate carbon rod for that last post, but I don't have the Simpsons Season 5 box yet. I'll get on that.

    Congratulations, though, on your exemplary service even at a job you hate. Seriously. That takes some doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home