This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, April 25, 2005

I just thought of something...

Shouldn't it go,

"Ah, push it, push it well...ah, push it, push it real well"??

No wonder America is going to heck in a handbasket, eh? It's a slippery slope, people. PrEttY Sooon we willl al B TypINgg LieK Dis!!!!! I heArT PuPPIezzz!!!! ;)

We deserve everything we get.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger jill said…

    actually, it would be _really_ well.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    See? Heck in a handbasket. Even I have been pulled into the handbasket. This proves once and for all that I am indeed not English Man. I've been telling y'all this for years, but you wouldn't believe me.

    This comment is an inside joke.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    What I like best about that is that neither one of you needed to post those comments. Unless you only talk via Blogger now. Which would be depressing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home