This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Arrested Development Premiere Tonight...

Plus, I like totally bought the DVD for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy on Saturday, and then I totally watched it. It was still fun the second time around, and I liked the "really deleted scenes," but I don't know how many more times I'm going to want to watch it. I do need to go through the two commentary tracks, though. Jill is totally rolling her eyes right now.

The Pack -- 0-2. :{(. That's a guy with a moustache frowning.

We had inventory here at work yesterday, and I won, but I think the store lost. Lots of people had been walking out the door with things, apparently. I hate this, because they have a big meeting where Poirot walks out and basically says, "The culprit is somewhere in this room." It turns everybody on edge. It's like we're in Russia and encouraged to spy on each other and mistrust each other. Then, we start voting each other out of the store. I don't know, it sounded like Survivor for a second there.

Speaking of Survivor, did y'all see Bibby Jim and his eyes rolling back into his head? He looked like a heroin addict! And an 11 mile jungle-riffic hike! Wow! They should have told us they were going to try to kill the contestants -- ratings would have skyrocketed! Seriously, this may actually not suck. When I told you to "bank on that" 2 posts ago...well, the season is still young, but I may have to write a retraction. I just can't believe they brought back Stephenie and her severe eyebrows. And don't even get me started on Gary Hogeboom. What does that guy need money for? And will the dubiously hot "sports radio host" in the omnipresent Chiefs cowboy hat recognize him? And do you realize that Ibrahim was one racially motivated Bibby Jim back-stabbing away from having another chance at a million dollars? How do you think he, those two bland lovebirds, tattooed Angie, and the rest of those losers feel about being called the most pathetic tribe ever?

Plus, I loved the immunity challenge, which injured one old guy and smooshed the feet of at least 2 others. This season's brutal. People are being voted off out of mercy instead of evil this time. I can't wait to see who pops a bicep next.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Danny said…

    I am constantly ceased by your amazing ability to continually keep up with this thing. Not to mention the fact that you are able to continually keep me reading...even 4,000 word posts about people that I dispise...perhaps therein lies the reason I couldn't stop ready about the little...lady. Anyway, is Ciara that girl that sings about being a little "Bitchy"? If those that is too funny that you should bring her up. A few months ago a student of mine approached me and played that song for me and asked me if it was a good song to study and learn about popular American culture/slang...whatever. Either way she wanted to study the song, which I had never heard before. After listening I told her that it was indeed a good song that if she could get her hands on some Spike Lee transcriptions as well as any Scorcese film transcripts, they too would make excellent study material. The last part of course kidding.
    I have enjoyed catching up on your blog and I have equally enjoyed leaving an overly long message detailing just how happy I am. Happy happy am I!
    I do however have to admit that I don't know what to think about your political statement about the two Joneses...but then again I am at least 6,000 miles from what happened and really would rather not express my limited (and poorly educated) point at this time. I will say that I love you and I love the country that you live in. It is a good land and one day it shall be delivered.
    Peace to you and yours.
    ps: post more pictures of the dog. I like those. Thanks.
    Oh and if you can post a picture of the sweet sixteen folks...that would be great for your overseas/lazy viewers that don't want to put up with MTv. Thanks again, you rock!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger jill said…

    Danny! Did Michael survive his trip??

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    he did and you can find pictures and a few words at my blog. I spent a bit of time on it yesterday.
    I saw that on Good Game Marcus mentioned that the Rooneys are going through a tough time, to say the least, do you know of any updates? I always liked those Rooneys.
    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home