This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Things Can Only Get Better

I'm coming back from my self-imposed little break, so expect things to come fast & furious on this blog for a while. I need to keep the 15-25 people who visit this thing every day happy, don't I? Of course, if there's too much stuff, you start to feel overwhelmed. I understand that. I also understand that most of you are probably skimming until you see a term that piques your interest, like "belly button" for example. Or, I could start putting things in bold again. See how this grabs your eyes? All your moms.

Oh, and Thursday is Fall Bigosporality Day, so don't forget to wear blue.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    What the heck is bigosporality? Also, you know what I liked a lot? When you lied in bold. That was excellent.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger NakedHobo said…

    What is Bigosporality!!!! Oh my goodness, such a heathen. Tis one of the greatest days of the year.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger jill said…

    must be a wisconsin thing.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Thanks, Glenn.

    Bigosporality Day is very hard to explain. It's mostly a day to be bigosporous. Just roll with it. It's not a Wisconsin thing, but it was born there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home