This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Digital Camera Day

My digital camera conked out about a month ago, falling victim to what I call Premature Lens Death. It's when the camera looks like it's taking a picture, and acts like it's taking a picture, but it ain't taking no picture. This is a known problem with the Minolta Dimage X2, but it wasn't known when I bought it. I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that if I had purchased the #$*&@ extended warranty I would not have to be buying this new camera today. However, it is always fun to buy a new camera. So there. That doesn't really help.

Amazon.com is great for evaluating things like this. I was deciding between 2 similarly-priced cameras and I looked on Amazon and found that one got horrible reviews and one got great reviews. I picked the one that got the horrible reviews as punishment for not getting the extended warranty the first time around. I'm just kidding, of course.

This may be my last transmission until Monday, at which time I'm sure to have lots of pictures of my leg cramps. Keep Jammin' until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home