This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There Might Have Been Much Rejoicing...Yay...

Nobody who knows is saying anything for certain, but about a million news outlets are reporting stuff like this:
Now here's an arresting rumor that could turn into a terrific development. Although Showtime executives say no deal is yet in place, it is being reported that the premium cable channel is giving new life to "Arrested Development."
Then they go on to reiterate that no deal is yet in place, but the good news is the show isn't dead, even after the FOX knife attack. Basically, it's just a rumor. I hate this. I had buried AD in my mind, and now it comes back with new life. Sure, that's appropriate for Lent and all, but come on.

Come on, let's get this done. It's not my money, but spend it in ways that I would want you to.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I had read that the reason the rumor got started was because Will Arnet told someone he signed some sort of contract. I was trying to find where I read that, but I can't. Whoop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home