This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Clotheslines are funny

I just saw that Michelob Amber Light commercial where that chick clotheslines that guy, and it made me realize that, comedically speaking, you really can't go wrong with a clothesline. Case in point I Heart Huckabees, where Johnathon Schwartzmann is planting that tree or something in that parking lot, and that black police officer clothelines him. It's comedic gold.

Also, for some reason I really like Beauty and the Geek II. Maybe it's because I'm a geek and my wife is a beauty. Maybe it's because it's not a dating show. I don't know.

Shh. Marquette's on, playing G-Town. Is this the beginning of the next great Big East rivalry? Is it weird to be asking that question? Anyway, MU is a lot better than I thought they would be. I guess I dismissed them because of that whole nickname fiasco. Golden Eagles my butt. More like Mina Birds, mimicking whatever the left wants them to. I just came up with that off the top of my head, aren't I talented?

And, just to provide equality of thought, I hate the President's new budget plan, or at least I think I do.

Floaty-thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home