This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, February 20, 2006

First Thing Monday Morning

and already there are problems. Turns out I sent something to the wrong place. Of course, I was only following instructions. But I'm supposed to catch these things. Now I have to get the thing from that place to the other place, but of course the first place wasn't home and hasn't replied to my message. That doesn't make sense. I'm sure this all bodes badly for me.

Last night I had to stay super late at Papa John's because of manager selfishness. There's no other phrase to use. I know he wants to get home early, but that's not my problem. It's like 11:15 and I'm doing dishes -- dishes that weren't touched by anyone from 8:00 (when I stopped doing them earlier) until then. He had let like 5 people go in between those times, and didn't ask them to do dishes. But yet he asks me at 11:15.

I don't even want to talk about getting into work this morning. That was ridiculous, too.

and now i just turned on the accursed "stickykeys" by absent_mindedly pressing the shift key. Ok, there it goes.

I've decided that I'm just called to suffer for you people. Point blank period, as that makeup girl from one of the "Real World"s would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home