This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Reason for Not Posting

I don't like to use the term "hiatus," because that usually means, "stay away." I will be posting here, but it's going to be hard this next couple of weeks.

In other news, I found a new blog you need to check out every day. It's here. This guy's just saying what we're all thinking!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger NakedHobo said…

    hmm, the writer of that new blog has a name I am kinda familiar with...

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Hmm, that's interesting. I remember that name, too.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger NakedHobo said…

    well, for one it is illegal, you now the rules about words ending in W.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home