This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Don't Shoot the Messenger

Hey, don't get mad if I don't post for the next four days. I'll try to, but I'm driving from Dallas to St. Louis to be with my family, and I don't know how internet is going to be w/r/t me. I'm taking my Ubuntu laptop, but it's tempermental and its screen might decide to have no backlight for the whole weekend. You never know, though.

Namaste. And buy a Jeep filled with Sprite and Verizon phones.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Hey, so, on Thelostexperience or somewhere like that, people were treating the word "LYMON" as some kind of clue. I mean, they were agreeing it was probably a sprite-related clue, but they were like "Srite is flavored with lemon, but why would they write LYMON? It's all part of the evil hanso plan, etc."

    Which is hilarious, because I'm willing to bet that if you remember Jooky, you remember sprite trying to insist that lymon (aka lemon-lime) is sprite's flavor.

    I'll paraphrase Mitch Hedberg to further that by saying "There's got to be more in it than lemon and lime. Because I made some hommeade spite, and that stuff just tasted like shit. There's something they're not telling us."

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    I remember there being a fruit that was half-green and half-yellow. I also remember there being uncola nuts, but that was 7UP.

    It's funny, because some people are really dumb, as in unintellingent, and that doesn't make them bad or inferior in any way, but it does cause them to not be able to distinguish between an ad and a clue. This might make some people mad (you see a lot of I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!-type posts on the internet), but I just pity them.

    Curse ABC and LOST for making a game that confuses dumb people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home