This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, May 05, 2006

LOST: Michael Kills Some People

All I can say is, those writers better have a handle on things. I'll be pissed if the question of why Michael murdered Ana-Lucia gets pushed to the back burner. Is he now an Other? Does he hate cops? Is he trying to frame Henry, for no apparent reason? Is he craaaaaazy now? To say the mind boggles, like I usually do, would be a gross understatement. The mind crawls with anticipatory befuddlement.

This murder leads right into my Top 5 Unanswered Questions on Lost, which I will put up for debate right now:

(we're leaving out the really big questions, like "Was there really a plane crash?" and "Is this all some big experiment?" These are just questions on plot points and individual characters)

5) What the heck happened to Cindy?
4) How did Locke lose the use of his legs? How did he get it back? No, for real, how?
3) Who is the brilliant yet unforgiving leader of the Others, if in fact he exists?
2) Who drew Locke's blast door map and what does it mean?
1) Why did Michael become murderous?

I'm sure there are many other questions, but these are the ones I want answers for, and soon.

Henry Gale: Best. Character. Ever.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Michael became murderous so that he could let Henry go, saying that Henry shot them all (thus why he shot himself) and then ran away. He was obviously promised that if he could get Henry back, they would give him Walt. Of course this won't happen.

    Also, I think that Jack's dad might be the leader of The Others. Just a hunch. I could be wrong, but I did have some evidence, which I've forgotten now.

    I don't know if you read what I put on your MySpace, but do you think that they killed off Anna Lucia and that other girl because the actors were arrested for drunk driving and broke some clause in the contract or something. Hmm.

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger jill said…

    Yes, Paul, this is the obvious method behind Michael's madness, which (my) Michael refuses to consider for some dumb reason.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home